It's time for the September 2016 link-up at Just Keep on creating, I hope all of you lovely people will continue to share your creations and I look forward to seeing new participants share their work in the September link-up as well. Just remember you can post any of your creations, even ones you have made prior to this link-up being posted. I look forward to seeing what everyone will be submitting this month.
-You can share your creations from your blog or any public gallery such as flickr, instagram or facebook. If any problems in submitting your work just email me. The link to email me is on the right sidebar. Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.
-I will be picking a group of featured artists by 01.10.2016, the featured artists will get a badge to display on their blogs.
-It would be greatly appreciated if you upload the Just keep on creating badge on your blog. Since I run this blog myself I need your help in spreading the word about the monthly link-up. If submitting from instagram please re-post the Just keep on creating picture that is on my instagram account.
-Please visit each other and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.
For the month of September I will be giving away a $25 Etsy voucher to one winner that will be chosen by random.org. The winner of this prize will be announced on the same day as the next link-up. There are so many great shops on etsy, I am sure the lucky winner will have fun spending their voucher.
- You can enter as many times as you want, the more entries the better. You can share creations made before or after the start date of the link-up but please make sure you only share a creation once.
- You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
- Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this link-up in your post.
- Please provide a direct link to your project and not your general blog, this makes it a lot easier for me to comment.Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.
- Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize offered. Exceptions will be made for participants who aren't able to become followers ie people submitting from facebook or intsagram. I would really appreciate it though if you re-post the Anything goes link-up picture that is on my instagram page and become a follower on my instagram page.
Challenge stays open till 30th September 2016.
UPDATE YOUR CREATIONS BELOW