Tuesday 1 December 2015

Random winner and featured artists for November

A huge thank you to everyone who shared their beautiful creations in the November link-up. It's so good to  see  the number of people sharing their creations has almost doubled from the October link-up, awesome stuff. It's always great to see the loyal participants of JKOC continue to share their work and it's fantastic to see so many new people share their work as well. Everyone's entries were truly inspirational and there was such a variety of entries in the November link-up. I had to do a huge catch up today with commenting etc so I hope I commented properly as I have to admit I was getting stuck everytime I came across "are you a robot" when commenting, if there are any comments that don't make sense please delete them. I try to comment on all submissions and for some reason I am not able to comment be rest assured I have looked at your submission. I look forward to seeing more of everyone's work in the December link-up.

RANDOM PRIZE WINNER

Without further a do the random prize winner as chosen by RANDOM.ORG is 

Zehra.291

who has won $10 worth of digi's from digistamps4joy


Congratulations Zehra
PRIZE CLAIMED

FEATURED ARTISTS


















Congratulations to all the featured artists, everyone's work absolutely rocked.
Make sure to proudly display your featured artists badges on your blogs.
JkoC feat button


12 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH Susan!!! I love seeing all of your picks.. I love seeing everyone's creations each month! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and featured artist -do that happy dance! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my lil' box. Congratulations to the winner and featurettes! :o)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my card!!! Greatly appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to these talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u for the win my email rosebest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my card. I love all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Susan for featuring my card! and congratulations to everybody else that was featured! great inspirations! I will proudly wear my badge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.