Monday 29 August 2016

September Anything goes link-up

It's time for the September 2016  link-up at Just Keep on creating, I hope all of you lovely people will continue to share your creations and I look forward to seeing new participants share their work in the September link-up as well. Just remember you can post any of your creations, even ones you have made prior to this link-up being posted. I look forward to seeing what everyone will be submitting this month.


-You can share your creations from your blog or any public gallery such as flickr, instagram or facebook. If any  problems in submitting your work just email me. The link to email me is on the right sidebar. Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.
-I will be picking a group of featured artists by 01.10.2016, the featured artists will get a badge to display on their blogs.

JkoC feat button

-It would be greatly appreciated if you upload the Just keep on creating badge on your blog. Since I run this blog myself I need your help in spreading the word about the monthly link-up. If submitting from instagram please re-post the Just keep on creating picture that is on my instagram account.
-Please visit each other and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.


For the month of September I will be giving away a $25 Etsy voucher to one winner that will be chosen by random.org. The winner of this prize will be announced on the same day as the next link-up. There are so many great  shops on etsy, I am sure the lucky winner will have fun spending their voucher

Image result for etsy


Image result for etsy


  1. You can enter as many times as you want, the more entries the better. You can share creations  made before or after the start date of the link-up but please make sure you only share a creation once. 
  2. You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
  3. Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this link-up in your post.
  4. Please provide a direct link to your project and not your general blog, this makes it a lot easier for me to comment.Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.
  5. Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize offered. Exceptions will be made for participants who aren't able to become followers ie people  submitting from facebook or intsagram. I would really appreciate it though if you re-post the Anything goes link-up picture that is on my instagram page and become a follower on my instagram page.


Challenge stays open till 30th September 2016.

UPDATE YOUR CREATIONS BELOW

36 comments:

  1. Welcome back - we all get crazy stuff going on in life - glad you are having a come-back - happy birthday to your dad - whom I know you miss very much - have a blessed week! Linking up those creations! Blessings -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail thanks for being so awesome. Your many submissions and motivation always keeps me inspired. Thanks so much for being part of JKOC :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, so great to see you again! I've been wondering how you've been! Hoping all is well with you and I'm so happy to see your challenge! I just linked up and I'll be back to link up my August cards as some others have done. That's an awesome prize you're offering - Woohoo! Thank you for your challenge and wonderful prize! I'll add your badge to my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another comment that has made me realize that I have to keep on blogging. Thanks so so much for being part of JKOC, I always enjoy your submissions :)

      Delete
  3. I am already a long-time follower of your blog through email and was excited to see this new challenge! Off to leave some comments and check out all the creative projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen, I really appreciate you being a long time follower and I always enjoy looking at your submissions.

      Delete
  4. I've got your badge added now! I'll come back tomorrow to link up my other projects, hopefully tomorrow! Thanks and have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kitty, loving all your cards and a huge Congratulations on three years of continuous blogging, I hope to get there one day :)

      Delete
  5. So glad to see you back - I've missed you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment means a lot to me, thanks so much Hazel. I've missed being here and so glad that I am back. Thanks so much for all your submissions so far xxx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm so happy you shared your blog with me - I'll definitely be a regular! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss your dad. I lost my dad over 40 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think about him. Crafting is a big part of my life, too, just to keep my sanity in this crazy world we live in! I entered quite a few entries here to get your numbers up... you're over 100 now, lol!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Creatalicious Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie, thanks so so much for your enthusiasm and being so cool about me telling you about Just keep on creating. I always find it awkward promoting JKOC but if I didn't I wouldn't have inspiring crafters such as yourself enter the link-up's. I love your cards and look forward to your submissions ☺

      Delete
  7. Grazie mille per l'invito! Questo blog è molto interessante... tornerò per linkare qualche mia creazione!
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna for accepting my invitation I look forward to you linking up your lovely creations at JKOC ☺

      Delete
  8. Glad you are back, always good to see this challenge and the lovely art work here xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jackie, I'm always amazed at your beautiful cards, looking forward to your submissions ☺

      Delete
  9. Hey Susan ! Welcome back. Seldom use FB so didn't see you there either. However, I did find you on IG & sent you a message there. Did you receive it? Anyway, glad all is well & you're back here. For the first time since I began blogging, I've been very active from April & have a lot to share here. So far shared 5. Will link more soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you Leanne and also to have you back at JKOC. A huge congrats on being a consistent blogger, that's awesome. I look forward to all your submissions and thanks for the five so far. I have to get back on instagram, I haven't seen your message.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the sweet comment & invitation to join your challenge. Maybe you would consider limiting the number of entries per person. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and I appreciate your feedback ☺

      Delete
  11. Hi, thanks for your nice comment and invitation to join this challenge. Hope to see and enjoy a lot of beautiful creations!
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to see you here at Just Keep on creating ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there. Thanks for inviting me to join this challenge. I accidentally entered twice and couldn't remove the pumpkin so now you have two entries from me. So far I've enjoyed looking at all the designs by others..they offer inspiration. Hope to join in more of your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lesia,
    Thanks for accepting my invitation and joining us at JKOC, great to gave you here. All is good with your submissions, thanks so much for sharing ☺

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi hun thanks for your lovely comment and asking me to join in,all posted on my blog hun,with love,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cheryl, love your cards and thanks for posting on your blog.

      Delete
  16. Hi Susan! This is the most gorgeous, ravishing, colorfest of a boing boing lovely eye boing boing I want to stay here for hours and just take in the ah ah ah ah ah colors! blog. I LOVE IT! thank you so much for the invite and directions to find you. I look forward to seeing you again and you will find these lovely (ahhhh) colors now on my blog sidebar. how could I resist? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samara, thanks so so much for your enthusiasm about JKOC. Your lovely comment has made my day and I look forward to seeing more of your work. Welcome to JKOC :)

      Delete
  17. It's been a while since I played so I'm glad to be back to share and see all the fab entries! Thx again for hosting for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to see you back again Leigh, your cards are looking amazing. I look forward to checking them out more closely ☺

      Delete
  18. Thank you for your comments on my blog and inviting me to join here. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for sharing your creations ☺

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much and thanks for sharing your creations ☺

      Delete
  19. Thanks for this wonderful challenge. I will put your badge on my sidebar.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for inviting me to join in your challenges. I am glad to! I was hoping to become a follower but can not find the follow me button? jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the fun challenge. I don't have as much time to craft as I'd like but always browse the blogs for ideas and tips. I think I am a follower already but will make sure. I'll make sure to follow on Instagram too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.