Sunday, 30 March 2014

TOP 10 FEATURED ARTISTS
from the first Anything goes link-up for 2014
Let me just say that everyone's creations were amazing, you all have such different styles and it was a pleasure seeing what you all submitted. It was very difficult choosing 10 featured artists but it had to be done. I have chosen a variety of styles and projects to be highlighted, I hope you all enjoy looking at the featured artists inspiring work.
Lucy Patrick


Karen Ladd

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz

Desire Fourie

Beebeebabs



Jenny Alia

Gail



Jo Ann

KT Designs

Kaija



JkoC feat button

7 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for displaying one of my cards, what an honor to be a featured artist! Congratulations to all those chosen, they are very inspiring and beautiful creations, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the featured artists. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness - thank you for picking my card as one of your featured artists! I am honoured! You made my day! I love all the cards you chose to feature - so beautiful! I follow some of these lovely ladies and I agree their cards are outstanding! Congratulations to everyone! Thank you and I hope you have a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful variety of styles and designs! Thanks so much for featuring one of my cards and congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card to feature! There were so many amazing entries. Congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for showing my card creation as a feature artist - I am honored to be in the spotlight on this page - have a blessed day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for choosing my card TOP 10!
    Gongratulations to the other winners!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.