Saturday, 29 March 2014

THE REST OF THE BONUS PRIZE WINNERS
& THE MAJOR PRIZE WINNER

Thanks to everyone who joined in with their wonderful creations at Just keep on creating. It has been really fun and rewarding for me to start the link up again and it's lovely to see so many people constantly creating and sharing their varied styles of work, I guess we are all in need of crafting therapy. This time round there were some extra random prizes on offer, so without further a do here are the rest of the bonus prize winners,  the first two winners have already been announced, there was one $10 voucher for on offer for every 20 entries.

The last eight winners 
as chosen by RandomResult.com are

place #1: 98.Rhonda Miller
place #2: 136.Karen Ladd
place #3: 30.Scrapellen, forevermore
place #4: 51.Elizabeth H
place #5: 65.Pam H
place #6: 126.Alycia Clark
place #7: 130.Julie Ann
place #8: 179.Jackie C
who have each won a $10 voucher to

The major prize winner
as chosen by RandomResult.com is

place #1:140.Bugaboo
who have each won a $40 voucher to

Thanks again to everyone who entered and Congratulations to the random winners. I will be emailing all the winners soon about their prize wins but please feel free to email me if you are one of the bonus prize winners.
  
        


13 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to all the winners. Susan, I am just trying to find the corresponding number of the winners' cards in the link up to see the winners' cards, but the numbers do not correspond with the entries? I think I am just being blond, but it would be great if you could email me xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners. I'm so excited to see my name there. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me as one of your bonus winners,You made my day, is there a badge for my blog. My email address is handcraftedbycharliesnanny@hotmail.co.uk
    crafty hugs Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the winners - Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to be a winner...thank you! Congrats to all the other winners as well and you are so right about crafting being the best therapy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies,
    I will get the vouchers to you within the next week, have to get an urgent card order done within the next two days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to be a winner! Yay, thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners. I am looking for your email to send you a message but I haven't found it yet. Here is my email in case I can't find yours! Looking forward to hearing from you. e_steph@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi ladies,
    you can email me from the email me sign on the right sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting me know that I won - I love Sweet n Sassy Stamps!
    Elizabeth
    rebhart@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just emailed all the gift certificates, enjoy spending :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you get my email, I haven't heard anything back from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.