Thursday, 6 March 2014

BONUS PRIZE WINNERS
Thanks so much to everyone who has participated so far in the 1st Anything goes link up for 2014 at Just keep on Creating. All the creations shared by everyone are just amazing, you all have such diverse styles and I love looking at all the entries.This link-up goes until the 26th March 2014, I  encourage all of you to keep on entering, can't wait to see what you create next. 

The first two winners 
as chosen by RandomResult.com are
place #1:NIKKI C
place #2:GINNY B
who have each won a $10 voucher to 
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

***Please note I have had to change the prizes offered on this link up due to the expensive postage costs from Australia***


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. And I'm sure we all understand about postage costs being so bad. I think it is the same everywhere! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.