Sunday, 30 March 2014


It's time for the April link-up at Just Keep on creating. I would normally post this on the 1st of the month but I am going to be extremely busy tomorrow and so thought would start the link-up today, this gives you one extra day to submit your creations as well. I look forward to seeing what everyone will be submitting this month. 


-You can share your creations from your blog or any public gallery such as flickr. If any  problems in submitting your work just email me. The link to email me is on the right sidebar.
- I will be picking ten featured artists  just before the May link up starts, the featured artists will get a badge to display on their blogs.

JkoC feat button


-There will be a spotlight artist post on the 20th of every month of someone who regularly enters the monthly link-up. The more creations you share the more chances of being the spotlight artist. The spotlight artist gets a badge to display on their blogs and the chance to share the story behind their creations.
-It would be greatly appreciated if you upload the Just keep on creating badge on your blog. Since I run this blog myself I need your help in spreading the word about the monthly link-up.
-Please visit each others blogs and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.



One random participant wins a $20 voucher from  Sweet 'n Sassy stamps


I am also having a giveaway on my personal blog to celebrate my come back, you can enter here



  1. You can enter as many times as you want, the more entries the better. You can share creations  made before or after the start date of the link-up but please make sure you only share a creation once. 
  2. You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
  3. Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this link-up in your post.
  4. Please provide a direct link to your project and not your general blog, this makes it a lot easier for me to comment.
  5. Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize's offered.


Challenge stays open till 26th April 2014

UPDATE YOUR CREATIONS BELOW

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the April Linky Party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I'll be back to play along! I like your Linky challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to share something funny, I was suffering from blogging depression as I thought no one was entering the April link-up. Little did I realise that the link-up is showing on the next page. Thanks so much for all the people who have entered so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another challenge for linking up in April - thank you for the spotlighting of my card too - have a blessed day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link up. Just now I came across this site.. So I have linked up 3 of my April projects!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I am your new follower and super excited to participate in your fun challenges! Thank you for the challenge.
    Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.