Tuesday, 25 February 2014



I have decided to start things off again at "Just keep on creating". I have been meaning to do this for over a year  but the time wasn't right until now. I am in a much better place in my life than before and  have truly realised how important it is to do what you love, stay motivated and positive. I have learnt some time management skills and  feel I can do most of the things I enjoy with some discipline and focus, it's been quite a journey getting here. I hope the link-up's on this blog will keep you all creating and sharing your work with others. You all have such diverse styles when it comes to creating, I can't wait to see what you all share, you all have so much inspiration to offer with your creations.

Update on previous link-up's

-I will be commenting on all the entries in previous link-up's, please excuse my short  comments, I have a lot of comments to catch up on. 
-I will be putting the names of all previous participants in the "Anything goes" link-up's into a random draw to win 5  prizes,these random winners will be announced on the 3rd of July 2014. These prizes will be packages of various items such as jewellery, notebooks, wall hangings, craft items etc.
-For all those who shared their travel stories, it was really nice reading about all your travel experiences and thanks so much for sharing. I will randomly choose a winner from anyone who shared their travel stories, the prize for this will be a collection of various items I have collected over my travels, I will be announcing this prize on 10th July 2014.
-In regards to the Christmas link-up, thanks so much for the very many submissions, I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response. There will be five random winners chosen from everyone who took part and the winners will be announced by 31st July. The prizes will be $10 vouchers from Sweet'n'sassy stamps 
-Please note due to everything involved in getting this blog up and running again I have had to stop the crafty club but as a substitute I will be offering many more prizes along the way.
      

-You can share your creations from your blog or any public gallery such as flickr. If any  problems in submitting your work just email me. The link to email me is on the right sidebar.
- I will be picking ten featured artists  by 27th March 2014 who will get a badge to display on their blogs.
JkoC feat button
-There will be a spotlight artist post on the 20th of every month of someone who regularly enters the monthly link-up. The more creations you share the more chances of being the spotlight artist. The spotlight artist gets a badge to display on their blogs and the chance to share the story behind their creations.
-It would be greatly appreciated if you upload the Just keep on creating badge on your blog. Since I run this blog myself I need your help in spreading the word about the monthly link-up.
-Please visit each others blogs and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.



Every person participating goes into the draw  to win a $40 gift voucher from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, If someone has entered several times I will only be putting your name in the draw once to give everyone a fair chance of winning the random prize. 

BONUS
Because this is the first link-up after so long I have decided to include some bonus prizes along the way. For every 20 entries I will randomly choose one person to win a small prize. The prize will be a $10 voucher from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, gotta be in it to win it !!!!


I am also having a giveaway on my personal blog to celebrate my come back, you can enter here




  1. You can enter as many times as you want, the more entries the better. You can share creations  made before or after the start date of the link-up but please make sure you only share a creation once. 
  2. You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
  3. Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this link-up in your post.
  4. Please provide a direct link to your project and not your general blog, this makes it a lot easier for me to comment.
  5. Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize's offered.


Challenge stays open till 26th March 2014.

18 comments:

  1. Its awesome to have you back again. I will definitely be entering xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!!!! I'll be playing along .... just need to create something first!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have started up again and that things in your life have settled down. You are right about taking time to do the things that feed your soul.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Susan - I replied to your email :-) Will have something to enter soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to have you back :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to have you back. I shall enter one fine day :) Thank you for the chance. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see that you've started this up again - I'll be linking soon!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be back! Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back. I can't wait to get my crafty items unpacked and join in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all of the comments left on my blog - you have been a busy commenter - glad you care able to come back and run your blog - thanks for having the new challenge from Feb 25 - March 26th - I have your badge located at the bottom of my blog with the rest of the challenge badges - I always link up with your name so others can join in on the fun as well. I wish you a good year and lots of crafting fun! Thanks again - enjoy your day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back sweetie. Hugs xnx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your challenge blog and am looking forward to joining in. Hope it's okay to link up to my Flickr account. if not, I can email my entries to you. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just linked up my card - thank you for this fun challenge! I am a new follower - I just discovered your blog and challenge. Thank you - I wish you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice of you to allow backdated creations also to enter.. I linked up my 3 fav creations here and thank you so much for visiting my blog and letting me know about this superb challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope I didn't violate any rules..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.