Tuesday, 2 October 2012


This challenge is Anything goes except for Christmas projects 
which can be entered here



The random prize for this challenge is being sponsored by KennyK. I am sure that all of you have come across the sassy and funky images that have the distinctive KennyK look, I couldn't help but buy the whole retro collection the other day. The lucky  random winner of this challenge will win 5 digi's of their choice.


Thanks everyone for your wonderful entries in the last Anything goes challenge. I always enjoy looking at the variety of entries and can't help but be amazed with all you talented crafters. I  hope you will all continue to enter many more times in Anything goes #4.

Additional information

-If you don't have a blog you can still enter by emailing me your creation. The link to email me is on the right sidebar.
- I will be picking five  featured artists for every one hundred entries by 6th November. You will get a badge  to display on your blog if chosen as one of the featured artists.
-I would really love it if you upload the challenge blog badge on your blog, your support with spreading the word about my challenge blog is greatly appreciated.
-Please visit each others blogs and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.

The random prize for the Anything goes challenge

Every person participating goes into the draw  to win 5 digis from KennyK, If someone has entered several times I will only be putting your name in the  draw once to give everyone a fair chance of winning the random prize. 


Here are the rules

  1. You can enter as many times as you want, the more entries the better.
  2. You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
  3. Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this challenge in your post.
  4. You can only enter work posted on your blog on or after the 1st October 2012. I posted this challenge a day late so you can enter any work posted on your blog from 1st October.
  5. Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize offered

Deadline

Challenge stays open till 1st November.

I would also like to encourage everyone to USE IT UP and take the pledge at
 Crafty me, an awesome idea that will help us use up at least part of our crafty stash. If you would like to show support on your blog, the badges are on the right sidebar.


10 comments:

  1. Hi there - yeah a new month - Happy crafting everyone.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this new challenge - just finished this card so thought I would enter it.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for allowing me to enter your challenge - I will be posting more of my creations to this challenge - I just found your site when viewing another blog. I wish you the best on your blog - I am a new blogger - come visit me at http://ilikepaper01@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, sorry can you delete entry 114 - meant to put it in the Christmas challenge!!!
    Thanks
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I have had the opportunity to enter many of my cards - I like the anything goes! Thank you for the opportunity to win ~ have a great week! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspiration by DT!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    thank you for the challenge. not sure how to become a follower of this blog.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful challenge indeed...thank you for the golden chance...and great way to get to know each other :)
    Hugs from Malaysia,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge blog! Thanks very much. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful challenge! I did not realize I could enter as many cards as I would like! WOW!! Thank you for the opportunity to win!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.