This challenge is Anything goes except for Christmas projects which can be entered here
I never thought this day would come, I would like to thank everyone for your patience while I got everything going again on my challenge blog, I just couldn't get it together for a while. I absolutely love running this blog and going through all the different submissions, it is also teaching me to be more organized and consistent with blogging, I soon won't be the most scattered and disorganized person on earth. Anyway, let's get on with it and get onto the next "Anything goes" challenge, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :) :)
-If you don't have a blog you can still enter by emailing me your creation. The link to email me is on the right sidebar.
- I will be picking five featured artists for every one hundred entries by 4th October. You will get a badge to display on your blog if chosen as one of the featured artists.
-I would really love it if you upload the challenge blog badge on your blog, your support with spreading the word about my challenge blog is greatly appreciated.
-Please visit each others blogs and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.
The random prize for the Anything goes challenge
Every person participating goes into the draw to win a surprise pack of crafting goodies, If someone has entered several times I will only be putting your name in the draw once to give everyone a fair chance of winning the random prize.
The crafty club
Check out the details here
Here are the rules
- You can enter as many times as you want, the more entries the better.
- You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.
- Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this challenge in your post.
- You can only enter work posted on your blog on or after the 1st September 2012.
- Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize offered.
Challenge stays open till 1st October.
I would also like to encourage everyone to USE IT UP and take the pledge at Crafty me, an awesome idea that will help us use up at least part of our crafty stash. If you would like to show support on your blog, the badges are on the right sidebar.